2011-Present: Game Designer & Partner, Die Gute Fabrik
2009-2011: Co-Founder, Copenhagen Game Collective
Research interests: folk games, physical games, gestural games, broken games, abusive game design, design practice, Arendtian action
- [pdf] Wilson, D. (2012). Designing for the Pleasures of Disputation -or- How to make friends by trying to kick them! PhD Dissertation, IT University of Copenhagen.
- [html] Wilson, D. (2011). Brutally Unfair Tactics Totally OK Now: On Self-Effacing Games and Unachievements. Game Studies, Vol. 11 (1).
- [abstract] Wilson, D. (2012). Disentangling Personal Style from Artistic "Expression": Hokra, Nidhogg, Pole Riders, and the Indie Arcade.
- 2005-2007: MS, Computer Science, Stanford University
- 2001-2007: BA, Interdisciplinary Humanities Honors Program, Stanford University
- Adviser: Henry Lowood
- Degree "with distinction" and Phi Beta Kappa
IT University of Copenhagen: